When creating a business website, of course you want your site to be well-designed and professional. But at the same time, you probably don’t want to deal with difficulties when adding and editing content. We promote WordPress for Simple Content Management experiences.
Unfortunately, there are several website platforms that aren’t user-friendly, and this has made many apprehensive when it comes to maintaining a website, especially those who are not well-versed in website design and technology.
WordPress, however, makes it simple to add and edit content with a series of beneficial tools and easy editing software.
WordPress Post Editor
WordPress Post Editor provides a convenient way to create and edit content as easily as you would create an email message. From the WordPress Post Editor, you’ll be able to:
- Add links and media by simply pasting in the appropriate sections
- Create pages and posts post on a simple interface that’s similar to a word processing application
- Edit any post or page by clicking the “Edit” button
- Change your menu items, such as your themes, colors, designs, and more via the “Appearance” option
- Easily search for install, edit, and/or uninstall plugins in only a few short steps
- Create categories for each topic of your website
- Create blog posts and easily integrate each one into your site
Visual and Text Editor
WordPress has two editing options: visual and text. Both options were created with everyone in mind, including those who are not tech-savvy.
The visual editor is similar to word processing and offers basic editing options such as changing your text color and font size, adding in bullets, creating lines, and more.
The text editor, although it doesn’t have options such as changing your text size and fonts, allows you to create content in HTML.
You can easily switch from visual to text and vice versa by clicking on each tab.
Several editing plugins are available for added ease and support. For example, the WP Super Edit plugin provides a visual editing option that allows you to drag and drop items, add additional functionality buttons, and much more.
Keep in mind that this is just one of the many plugins available that helps make WordPress even more simple to use than it already is. For a full list of plugins, visit the WordPress Plugin Directory.
2 Ways to Apply This Information Now
- Share this article on LinkedIn (or Your Favorite Social Media Site). Sharing quality content increases your visibility and credibility with your existing contacts, creating conversations and potentially new business.
- Leave a comment below. Let’s start a conversation about your website project, WordPress, etc…
Is your target audience engaging with your content? Are new people finding you from your content?
Not ready for a call, no worries, drop us a line at Contact@MusselwhiteMarketing.com today.
Are We Connected Online?
Take two-seconds and connect with Musselwhite Consulting on your favorite platform below as this is another method of communication outside of email updates: