Google announced today that it is rolling out a significant redesign for its social networking platform Google+, which will allow users to create a more customized experience on the site.
New features will be launching in the next few days, some of the features will include…
- Customizing apps and the navigation bar to more flexibility with profile pages and pictures.
- Profile pages that will include bigger photos, similar to Facebook’s Timeline
- Feature a chat list that puts friends front and center on your page.
- New navigation system to navigate around the news stream.
- Instead of static icons at the top, there’s a ribbon of apps on the left. The ribbon allows users to drag apps up or down to create the order, hover over certain apps to reveal a set of quick actions and show or hide apps by moving them out of the section.
- Dedicated Hangouts page has also been added to the site, so people can have quick access to public and On Air video chat hangouts
We would love to know what you think about the NEW Google+!
As the Small Business Marketing Advocate team, our primary objective is to equip you with solid, fundamental, best practices that reliably move your business forward. Call us at (951) 291-1774 or send us an email (contact@MusselwhiteMarketing.com) if you have any questions or comments about Entrepreneur and Small Business Marketing. We like to hear from you.
Article Re-print Rights Information
You may re-print this BLOG article as long as you comply with following terms:
Article must be published “as is” (unedited) except that you may correct grammar and spelling errors. Article must be published with the author’s bio paragraph below (resource box) and copyright information included. URL in the resource box should be set as active hyperlink. Hyperlink can NOT have rel=”nofollow” tag. Article cannot be used in spam communications
Bio paragraph (resource box) below:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Charles & Linda Musselwhite owners of Musselwhite Marketing provide online and offline Marketing strategies and Tips from the mastermind groups, conferences and client applications they are involved with. We’d love to hear from you too!