Whether you are launching a new business, own a small business or a thriving mid-sized company, you cannot afford to overlook the need for consistent and evolving marketing efforts to stay relevant in your marketplace and drive new customers and sales to your agency, business or practice. At Musselwhite Marketing we understand this imperative and therefore strive to constantly test and add new and effective marketing techniques to our suite of services to reach clients’ growth and profit objectives.
In one such effort to bring you the best tools for your business, agency or practice, we have recently acquired the coveted position of an Ontraport Certified Partner, one of the less than 200 certified partnerships worldwide.
What Is Ontraport?
Ontraport offers you and your business a powerful visual mapping platform to track marketing automation and reporting for all aspects of your business, provided in a single campaign map. You have the option to either create a marketing campaign from scratch or build one using pages, emails and other elements from turn-key templates.
Why Should You Use Ontraport?
Have you ever wondered how your sales demos are performing and precisely how they are contributing to overall results of your marketing?
Imagine being able to log into one platform to see all your important marketing metrics in place! A lot of businesses have been forced to integrate multiple platforms and tools to achieve the desired functionality and then rely on spreadsheets for data entry and reporting. This antiquated manor of doing things costs you a lot time, effort and energy taking you away from your most important responsibilities of actually running your business.
With Ontraport you can visually map which lead sources and campaign items are most effective for your business. Ontraport seamlessly integrates email, text messaging and business chores like sales calls. It automates a myriad of other tasks, such as lead capture, sales, product delivery and referral creation. Here are some of the ways this platform gives you control of your marketing:
- Real-time reporting allows you to see your marketing performance every minute, so you can optimize the strong initiatives without losing any time.
- Campaign reporting lets you see which leads are converting, their sources, the time of conversion and their lifetime value to your business.
- Predictive intelligence shows you visual projections of any changes you may be considering, allowing you to eliminate guesswork and make data-driven decisions.
Why Should You Work With Musselwhite Marketing?
Because we wrote the book on marketing, literally—7 Pillars of Digital Marketing—which encapsulates our marketing philosophy. We are also DigitalMarketer Certified in many digital marketing disciplines, which makes us a one-stop shop for all your marketing needs. Here are just a few of the many certifications we offer through our partnerships and digital marketing training:
- Analytics and data mastery
- Social media mastery
- Ecommerce marketing mastering
- Content marketing mastery
- Conversion rate optimization
- Paid traffic mastery
- Email marketing mastery
- With our experience, expertise and expanded reach through our partnerships, we are able to offer you a complete marketing platform. It helps you save you time and money by automating your marketing efforts for enhanced efficiency, dialogue with customers and brand recognition.
How Can You Take Your Business to the Next Level?
We start with a quick 15-minute Discovery call to determine if we’re a good for each other. Usually this meeting produces a custom report or two for you and your business complete with video overviews.
When you decide we (Musselwhite Marketing) have the solution(s) you are looking for your business we discuss ways to improve or repurpose your marketing campaign or to learn about digital marketing training then present a proposal.
As a Certified Consultant of Ontraport and DigitalMarketer certified, we are in a rare position to offer the most comprehensive suite of services to you and your business.
What to Do Next!
- Call us at 951-291-1774
- Email us Contact@MusselwhiteMarketing.com
- or complete and submit the “Contact Us” form below