Musselwhite Marketing went to Blog World 2011 in LA yesterday (11/4) and had a great time!
We met some amazing companies such as….
- Raven who provide simple integrated tools for Online Marketers
- Yahoo Contributor Network which enables you to share your knowledge and passion with millions of people around the globe
- blekko a new search engine that brings large-scale human curation to web search
- StockMusic, your online source for royalty free music
- playwire, video made simple
- posterous who offers unprecedented control for private two-way sharing with friends, family, and colleagues
- jakprints, custom printing at very reasonable prices
We heard Shani Higgins, CEO of technorati who gave the State of the Blogosphere…what great stats and info she provided, we also got to talk with her briefly and take some pictures, so personable!
We met Mari Smith, Social Media Expert, Speaker and Trainer. Mari was a joy to speak to, we spoke with her for about 15 minutes….very insightful!
We also met Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner, an online magazine that helps businesses answer social media questions with useful ‘how to’ articles, in-depth case studies, expert interviews, and original research. What a nice guy!
We missed seeing our good friend, mentor and Author, Scott Fox, but we will meet up again sometime soon Scott!
As we were leaving we met Debra founder and franchisor of Nothing Bundt Cakes and her Marketing Director, very nice people who are rocking the cake world, so yummy!
All in all, we can say it was a PRETTY GOOD DAY…see you next year Blog World!