How You Benefit From Our Masterminds
We believe Actions Create Outcomes!
We believe Success Loves Speed!
Surrounding ourselves with some of the most successful people on the planet helps us and YOU to:
- Apply leading edge ideas, strategies, tactics, etc…
- See and learn new perspectives
- Be early adopters and implementers.
- Build a network of influencers, mentors, and experts.
Some of the folks we’ve had the privilege to Mastermind with:
According to the late great Jim Rohn, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with”.
Per the oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet, one of the most successful investors in the world with a net worth of over US$78 billion, “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction”.
As the saying goes, “The quality of the people you surround yourself with will have a profound effect on your life, your thinking, your business”.
In 1925, Napoleon Hill coined the idea of a “Master Mind” in his book, The Law of Success. In studying the habits of successful businessmen in the 19th and 20th centuries, he realized that a lot of these folks had formed partnerships and groups to come together to learn from each other, which was one of the keys to their success.
Featured on the Hit ABC TV Show, Secret Millionaire
The World’s Leading Authority on Speaking And The #1 Speaking Coach & Trainer
- Recognized as one of the most requested, in-demand business and motivational keynote speakers and marketing consultants in the world
- Twice named National “College Speaker of the Year.”
- James has delivered over 3,000+ presentations
Ben Franklin is also famous for a Mastermind Group. In 1726, despite working from early morning to late at night in his print shop, Ben Franklin organized a meeting group called The Junto. This group met every Friday evening to debate questions of morals, politics, and natural philosophy, and to exchange knowledge of business affairs.
Billionaire steel tycoon Andrew Carnegie credited his entire fortune to his mastermind group. Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and Harvey Firestone all, had their own small mastermind group.
Ask anyone at the highest levels of success, and they’ll tell you they didn’t do it alone. Many top athletes, entertainers and businesspeople had excellent mentors to show them the way.
The definition of a mastermind group is straightforward: a group of peers who meet to give each other advice and support. It’s similar to mentoring, but has several important differences. In a mastermind group, you will both give and receive advice. Mastermind groups can also involve brainstorming, educational presentations and other issues. They are a “meeting of the minds” in every sense – a place where you can speak the truth and expect it in return.
The benefits of joining a mastermind group are vast. In the best groups, members hold each other accountable for their goals – challenging each other to reach the highest levels of success. They share ideas, business contacts and more. They lend their strengths to other members of the group and work on their weaknesses. Mastermind groups are a supportive community that celebrate your successes and understand your failures – and they always encourage you to get back up again.
An original “shark” on the hit TV show Shark Tank
Inventor of the Infomercial ($5 Billion in Sales on TV)
Pioneer of the As Seen on TV brand
Co-founding board member of the Entrepreneur’s Organization
Kevin Harrington has pushed past all the questions and excuses to repeatedly enjoy 100X success.
His legendary work behind-the-scenes of business ventures has produced well over $5 billion in global sales, the launch of more than 500 products, and the making dozens of millionaires.
Twenty of his companies have each topped $100 million in revenue.
For more than 30 years, Kevin Harrington has empowered entrepreneurs and innovative business leaders to turn dreams into mind-boggling reality.
- Patty Aubrey is known as “The Billion Dollar Brand Builder”
- President of The Jack Canfield Training Group
- Chief Creator, Publishing Industry’s First Billion-Dollar Brand, Chicken Soup for the Soul®
- MANAGED THE PUBLICATION OF MORE THAN 200 TITLES IN 49 LANGUAGES
- Built a licensing division that spanned retail merchandise in dozens of categories including greeting cards, collectibles—even pet food
- Chief Negotiator – of the Sale of “Chicken Soup for the Soul” for $100 Million Dollars
- Created a Multi-Million-Dollar Training Company around one book for Jack Canfield (The Success Principles)
- Built Jack Canfield from one book into a Global Brand (now in 108 Countries)
- Brian Tracy is a Legendary Speaker, Author & Trainer
- Spoken for 5,000,000 people in U.S. & 77 other countries
- Consulted for more than 1,000 companies
- Addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada and 70 other countries worldwide.
- As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
- He has studied, researched, written and spoken for 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology.
- He is the top selling author of over 70 books that have been translated into dozens of languages.
- He has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling Psychology of Achievement, which has been translated into more than 28 languages.
Created 7 Books on the NY Times Best-Seller List…at the SAME Time!
- Author of the Best-Selling book, TheSuccess Principles
Co-Creator, #1 NYTimesBest-Selling Book Series,
Chicken Soup for the Soul®
Built the Success Principles book into a Global Brand now in 107 Countries!
Trained/Certified 2,900+ Canfield Trainers in 107 Countries!
Sold “Chicken Soup for the Soul” for nearly $100 Million Dollars!
- Co-Founder, Priceline.com
- Founding Board Member, Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Worked with Steve Wozniak (Co-Founder, Apple Computer),
Steven Spielberg (Hollywood Movie Maker) and has had
a private meeting with the Dalai Lama
- Constant Media Guest Expert
- Guest Speaker in 50 Countries & all 7 Continents
- CEO, Girls Lead Worldwide
- Marshall Goldsmith, 100 Coaches Honoree for World-Wide Impact in the Field of Girls’ Leadership Education
- Trusted Authority on Character, Confidence and Leadership Development for Girls & Young Women
- Recognized by the Women Economic Forum as “Woman of the Decade for Girl Empowerment”
- Advisory Board, United Nations Foundation’s Girl Up Program
- #1 National Bestselling Author of Girls Lead and the Award-Winning Book, BeYOUtiful
- Former Senior Management Consultant in Leadership Training & Development for the Pentagon Specializing in Applied Neuroscience in Leadership Education
- Fellow, Institute of Coaching, McLean/Harvard Medical School
- President of Carrier Leadership Coaching Inc.
- Graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, Former Army Officer, & Rotary International Ambassadorial Scholar
- Member of the Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches for the Top Leadership Professionals in the World
- Co-founder & Co-editor of The Future of Coaching Magazine
- Founding Fellow of the Institute of Coaching at Harvard Medical School
- Founding Member of the Coaching Excellence in Organizations (CEO) Community of Practice
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International
Consortium for Coaching in Organizations (ICCO)
- On the Accreditation Committee of the Association of Corporate
Executive Coaches (ACEC)
- Extensive Experience Working With Senior-Most HR Executives
of Billion-Dollar Companies Across the US, Australia & South Africa
- Joseph Theismann is an American former professional gridiron football player, sports commentator, corporate speaker and restaurateur.
- Joe is a past NFL MVP, NFL Man of the Year, led the Washington Redskins to Super Bowl Title
- One of the most successful high fee paid speakers for the past 35 years!
- Peter Shankman is the top keynote speaker in marketing, brand building, social media and customer service.
- The New York Times has called Peter Shankman “a rock star who knows everything about social media and then some.”
- He is a 5x best selling author, entrepreneur and corporate in-person and virtual keynote speaker.
- Founder of HARO – Help A Reporter Out, which became the standard for thousands of journalists looking for sources prior to being acquired three years after launch.
- The ShankMinds Breakthrough Network, an elite, online mastermind of thought leaders, business experts, and change makers.
- Faster than Normal – The Internet’s #1 podcast on ADHD, focusing on the superpowers and gifts of having a “faster than normal brain,” which has helped thousands of people all around the world realize that having a neuroatypical brain is actually a gift, not a curse.
- Scott Fox graduated from the University of Michigan before earning his stripes on Wall Street as an Investment Banker.
- He retired from wall Street (at age 25) and went to Stanford Law School and worked his way into success again in Silicon Valley and Hollywood
- Scott has built several successful online businesses ranging from niche startups, to web sites for TV celebrities like Bill O’Reilly and Larry King, to the multi-billion dollar online division of a Fortune 500 corporation, to his own private startup strategy coaching forum, MasterMindsForum.com.
- Scott has authored three books, Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Lifestyle Business You Love, e-Riches 2.0: Next Generation Online Marketing Strategies, and Internet Riches.
- His works and books have been covered by press outlets including the print and/or web editions of publications like the New York Times, Boston Globe, LA Business Journal, Toronto’s Globe & Mail, Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia Inquirer, USA Today, Orange County Register, AOL Small Business, Smart Money and SUCCESS magazines, and many, many radio programs and blogs worldwide.
- Kansas City Chiefs Hall of Fame Kicker
- Kansas City Chiefs All-Time Leading Scorer
- NFL’s Most Accurate Kicker Ever
- 7-Time NFL All-Pro
- 4 NFL Records
- “Famous Dave” Anderson
- Founder, Famous Dave’s BBQ
- $500 Million in Revenue & 190 Restaurants
- He is a former Assistant Secretary of the Interior for Indian Affairs in the George W. Bush administration.
- He had jurisdiction over the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the Office of Indian Education Programs
- 13 years in the NBA (LA Clippers VP of Basketball Operations, Assistant Coach, LA Clippers and Boston Celtics)
- 22 Years College Coach (11 as Head Coach)
- 4 Years College Director of Athletics
- NBA World Championship with the Boston Celtics 2008
- NBA Finals with the Boston Celtics 2010
- Coached in 2 NBA All Star Games 2008 and 2010
- Internationally recognized as one of the best basketball clinicians
- Has worked with and/or coached NBA AllStars: Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Blake Griffin, Deandre Jordan, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Anthony Davis, Lamarcus Aldridge, RayAllen, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Demar DeRozen, John Wall, Demarcus Cousins
- Elected to his High School and College Hall of Fame –Haddonfield Memorial HS (NJ) and University of Richmond (VA)
- Consultant to Nike Basketball’s Elite College and High School players
- Author of WHY THE BEST ARE THE BEST: 25 Powerful Words that Impact, Inspire and Define Champions
Chef Jeff Henderson
From one of the biggest drug dealers to…
- Learning to Cook in Prison
- Guest on Oprah – 3 Times
- Celebrity TV Chef, Food Network’s Flip My Food
- Executive Chef at Café Bellagio in Las Vegas
- New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Powerful Speaker & Consultant for some of America’s Biggest Companies
- Actor Will Smith is making Jeff’s Life Story into a Major Movie