Increase Your Online Visibility with Plumber Videos
Like this video? We’ll customize it for your business for $200
As students of marketing, it’s our responsibility to know what’s working, what isn’t and what’s coming. As a plumbing business owner today you can leverage the power of video to represent you and your plumber business 24/7/365. It has been proven that most people prefer watching a video to reading, even if the video has the same information as the text. By featuring your products or services via videos, you can grab the attention of potential customers without asking them to invest much effort on their part to learn about what you are offering. Whether it’s a promotional video, educational video, demonstration video, or others, just make sure that they are clear, short, and extremely relevant to the wants and needs of your target audience.
YouTube is the one exception in the world of social media. This is a great place to show customers who you are or to post testimonial videos. The videos often rank well in search results, and they can be a deciding factor for new customers. You can also use YouTube to make instructional videos for your customers. Give some information away for free and watch what comes back to you.
Not ready to purchase a video? That’s okay download our FREE video marketing cheat sheets(here).
If you want help with video in your business or other marketing related items and want to find out if we’re a good fit for each let’s set up a discovery meeting. To start the process fill out our strategy session form.
5 Things to DO Right Now!
- Record a video, publish on YouTube, embed on your website, SHARE your website page on your social media assets
- Download our Video Marketing Cheat Sheets
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Share this article on LinkedIn (or Your Favorite Social Media Site). Sharing quality content increases your visibility and credibility with your existing contacts, creating conversations and potentially new business.
- Leave a comment below. Let’s start a conversation about creating and managing your Video Marketing activities.