Increase Your Online Visibility with Chiropractor Videos
Like this video? We’ll customize it for your business for $200
Chiropractors desiring to grow their practices are always on the lookout for smart ways to generate interest in their products and services (Right?). Considering 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine and that Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share. Search is the #1 driver of website traffic, beating social media by more than 300%! In other words, no matter what a person is searching for online, it’s highly likely that they will come across some sort of video content early in their results. It also should be no surprise that 80% of these video results come from YouTube (which is owned by Google). Online traffic is important because it will frequently end up translating into real customers for your business.
One of the best ways to increase your company’s online visibility is by creating and publishing videos. Did you know:
- Video is 50 times more likely to get organic page ranks in Google than plain text results (Source: Forrester Research)
- Your Website Is 50 Times More Likely To Appear On The First Page Of A Search Engine Results Page If It Includes Video
- Video search results have a 41% higher click-through than plain text results. (Source: aimClear)
- People stay on your site longer if you have video. (Source: Comscore)
- 80% Of Your Online Visitors Will Watch A Video, While Only 20 Percent Will Actually Read Content In Its Entirety
To get the most out of online videos, you have to be ready to create interesting content that is engaging and informative. Consumers are constantly being bombarded with all types of information and advertising online, so a lively and catchy video that showcases your business in a positive light can be a powerful way to compete in this day and age.
Chiropractor Videos Grab Attention
As students of marketing it’s our responsibility to know what’s working, what isn’t and what’s coming. As a chiropractor business owner today you can leverage the power of video to represent you and your chiropractic business 24/7/365. It has been proven that most people prefer watching a video to reading, even if the video has the same information as the text. By featuring your products or services via videos, you can grab the attention of potential customers without asking them to invest much effort on their part to learn about what you are offering. Whether it’s a promotional video, educational video, demonstration video, or others, just make sure that they are clear, short, and extremely relevant to the wants and needs of your target audience.
Chiropractor Videos and YouTube
YouTube is the one exception in the world of social media. This is a great place to show patients who you are or to post testimonial videos. The videos often rank well in search results, and they can be a deciding factor for new patients. You can also use YouTube to make instructional videos for your patients. Give some information away for free and watch what comes back to you.
Not ready to purchase a video? That’s okay download our FREE video marketing cheat sheets(here).
If you want help with video in your business or other marketing related items and want to find out if we’re a good fit for each let’s set up a discovery meeting. To start the process fill out our strategy session form.
5 Things to DO Right Now!
- Record a video, publish on YouTube, embed on your website, SHARE your website page on your social media assets
- Download our Video Marketing Cheat Sheets
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Share this article on LinkedIn (or Your Favorite Social Media Site). Sharing quality content increases your visibility and credibility with your existing contacts, creating conversations and potentially new business.
- Leave a comment below. Let’s start a conversation about creating and managing your Video Marketing activities.